Electrical Contractor Services in Salem, Oregon
Since 1922, Eastman Heating & Sheet Metal has been a trusted leader in providing exceptional heating and sheet metal services to the people of the Salem area.
Over 90 years later, we have extended our tradition of excellent service to a full range of residential and commercial electrical repairs. No matter what your electrical need is, we can handle it! Our friendly electrical technicians pride themselves on delivering courteous service in a timely manner.
At Eastman Electric, we believe that the best service is delivered by people who are passionate about what they do. Would you feel comfortable trusting your home or business to an electrical contractor who barely meets the minimum license requirements? We don’t think you would. Providing electrical services requires extensive knowledge about and experience with electrical systems, and mistakes can lead to consequences from damaged appliances to electrical fires.
Our electricians receive extensive training far above the required minimum because we want your electrical needs to be addressed safely and efficiently. You can also trust in their honesty and reliability because they are drug tested, background checked, and licensed by the State of Oregon. Their uniforms and professional appearances will also help to put your mind at ease.
We are comfortable dealing with repairs of all electrical circuits and systems, from emergency generators to electrical ballasts. We also provide installation of new electrical wiring and equipment. Perhaps you would like to install a ceiling fan or chandelier to add an elegant touch to your home, or maybe you would like to install some outside lighting for increased security. Whatever your dream may be, we can help you realize it.
Same-day residential electrical repairs include but not limited to:
- Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Electrical Code Corrections (National Electrical Code Regulations)
- Electrical Circuit Upgrades
- Outlet/Receptacle Repairs
- Update Old Electrical Wiring
- Hot/Spa Electrical Hook-up
- Electrical Generator Back-up systems
- Generator Electrical Maintenance
- Programmable Thermo-stats
- Whole Home Surge Protection
- Child Proof Outlets/Receptacles
- Lighting Upgrades (LED, Dimmers)
- Lighting Replacement
- Paddle Fan Installation
- Exhaust Fan Upgrades (Quiet Flow)
- Dedicated Electrical Outlets/Receptacles
- Lighting Control System
- Specialty Lighting Systems
Will note any repairs and price per job.
Eastman’s Free Home Electrical Inspection
Includes the Following:
- Review of main electrical panel
- Review Outlets in home
- Review GFCI outlets
- Review Light Switches
- Review Grounding System
- Review Surge System
- Review Home Generation System
- Review Lighting in Home
- Review Security Lighting
- Review Attic/Crawl spaces for loose wiring hanging
Will note any repairs and price per job. Call 503.873.2810 today to schedule an appointment for your free home electrical inspection.
Yearly Safety Check for $99.95
We recommend a yearly home electrical safety check. It includes:
- Checking all connection in electrical panel to make sure they are tight. We look for problems such as burning wires or connections, proper sizing of breakers and anything unsafe.
- Testing all GFCI outlets to insure proper function
- Checking all receptacles in the home for anything that is loose or burnt and making recommendations for repairs.
- Testing all smoke detectors to insure they function properly and changing batteries for protective purposes. We also check date codes. Most people don’t realize that smoke detectors only have about a 7-10 year life span.
- Looking at whole house grounding
- Checking home electronics to ensure they are adequately protected for voltage surges.
- Checking lighting through the home. Good functioning lighting is essential for security around a home at night, so we look to see that everything works and look for areas that might need something added.
Our electricians are trained, qualified, background checked and drug free. At Eastman Electric, our electricians go through hours of extended training to keep themselves at the top of their profession. Most electricians do the minimum training, which is 24 hours of continuing education every 3 years, to meet Oregon license renewal requirements.
Why is training so important to us?
Two reasons really. First the better trained our electricians are, the more efficient they will be at analyzing & repairing your electrical problem. This saves you both time AND money. Secondly, we believe in our employees and want them to succeed. The more they learn, the more valuable they become, not only as electricians, but as people.
Eastman electricians are:
- Background checked
- Drug tested
- Clean cut
- Licensed by the state of Oregon
Schedule an appointment for electrical service today and experience for yourself the difference of having a Eastman Electric professional in your home. 503.873.2810