Professional Duct Cleaning in Salem, Oregon
There are many reasons to consider cleaning your HVAC system.
Heating and cooling duct systems can distribute contaminants throughout your home. Smokers cause odors to linger and pets shed high amounts of hair and dander. Rodents and insects can spread disease and worsen allergies. Past water contamination or damage to the home can introduce water to the system. Uncontrolled moisture should not be in ducts, as it allows mold to grow.
Using high-quality filters, changing them regularly, and performing regular HVAC maintenance will help to minimize the need for duct cleanings.
You should consider having your ducts cleaned if:
- You see visible mold growth inside the ducts or on other components of the heating and cooling system.
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
- Ducts are infested with vermin, such as rodents or insects.
- You smell a musty or moldy odor when the system first kicks on.
- You are experiencing allergies.
- You are having asthma attacks.
Our team uses excellent equipment and a detailed process to provide the most thorough cleaning available in the duct cleaning industry. We are so confident in our work that we offer a generous guarantee:
If you are unsatisfied with our work for any reason, we will perform our full service again within 30 days at no charge to you, provided we receive notice within 10 days after the initial service.
We offer competitive prices for our duct cleaning work:
- Furnace: $190 (located in garage or basement)
- 2nd Furnace: $130 (located in garage or basement)
- Attic or Crawlspace: $90
- Per Opening: $20
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: (w/duct cleaning) $70
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: (w/o duct cleaning) $180